Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2014
Intelligence Bureau (IB) under Ministry of Home Affairs issued job notification for 74 Personal Assistant (PA) General Central Service Group-B (Non- Gazetted/ Ministerial) and Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Tech (JIO-II/ Tech) vacancies. Candidates who find themselves eligible can apply on or before 02-06-2014 for available job posts.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Description
Total No. of Posts: 74
Name of Posts:
1. Personal Assistant (PA): 42 Posts
2. Junior Intelligence Officer: 32 Posts
Post Qualification Criteria
Age Qualification: Candidates age limit is between 18-27 years. Age as 02-06-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Essential Educational Qualification: Candidates should have following post wise educational qualification:
1. Personal Assistant (PA): 10+2 or equivalent with proficiency in stenography.
2. Junior Intelligence Officer: Matriculation with two years Industrial Training Institute (ITI) passed certificate in Radio Technician or Communication or Computer or Electronics or Electrical.
Other Details of Recruitment
Pay Scale: Exact post wise pay scale is:
1. Personal Assistant (PA): Rs. 9,300 – 34,800
2. Junior Intelligence Officer: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200
Application Fees: Candidates should pay the examination fee of Rs.50/- for general & OBC category. Woman candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment of fee.
Mode of Payment of Fees: Fees should be submitted in form of cash (offline payment) at any branch of State Bank of Indian using the Challan form (available in Part II of the online application) or by using internet banking facility of State Bank of India or State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the above said vacancies may apply online through website www.mha.nic.in upto 02-06-2014
Selection Process: Applicants would be short-listed for the joining on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview.
Important Dates of Application Process:
- Last date of receiving Online Application: 02-06-2014 23:59 hrs
For Details regarding the Intelligence Bureau candidate should go through the official website of the Ministry Of Home Affairs(IB Department).
For full details of IB Recruitment 2014 regarding Age, Educational Qualification, Experience, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2014 Apply Online for 532 Security Assistant (Executive) Posts
|Posts Name||Security Assistant (Executive)|
|Age Limitation*||27 Years|
|How to Apply||Apply Online Now|
|Last Date to Apply||17th Feb 2014|
|Similar Jobs||Matriculation Jobs, Government Jobs 2014|
*Relaxation as per rules
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details
Intelligence Bureau (IB) under Ministry of Home Affairs, India issued recruitment notification for employment 532 Security Assistant (Executive), General Central Service, Group-C (Non-Gazetted/Non-Ministerial) in the following Subsidiary
Intelligence Bureaux, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Candidates who find them selves eligible for the above said position can apply for the available IB recruitment 2014.
Total No. of Posts: 532
Name of the Post: Security Assistant (Executive)
Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau:
1. Agartala : 01 Post
2. Ahmedabad: 14 Posts
3. Aizawl: 06 Posts
4. Amritsar: 02 Posts
5. Bhopal : 03 Posts
6. Bhubaneswar: 12 Posts
7. Chandigarh: 06 Posts
8. Dehradun: 09 Posts
9. Delhi/IB Hqrs: 141 Posts
10. Dibrugarh: 32 Posts
11. Gangtok: 04 Posts
12. Guwahati: 12 Posts
13. Hyderabad: 09 Posts
14. Imphal: 03 Posts
15. Itanagar: 37 Posts
16. Jaipur:11 Posts
17. Jammu: 03 Posts
18. Kalimpong: 20 Posts
19. Kohima: 31 Posts
20. Kolkata: 18 Posts
21. Leh: 14 Posts
22. Lucknow: 09 Posts
23. Mumbai: 34 Posts
24. Patna: 20 Posts
25. Raipur: 06 Posts
27. Shillong: 01 Post
28. Shimla: 02 Posts
29. Siliguri: 03 Posts
30. Srinagar: 16 Posts
31. Trivandrum: 43 Posts
32. Varanasi: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Pay Band-1, Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
plus allowances at Central Govt. rates.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 27 years of age as on i.e 17-02-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Essential Educational Qualification: Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education. Knowledge of local language/dialect as specified above against each Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau (SIB) /center of examination.
Experience Required: Field Experience in intelligence work is desirable.
Apply Online: Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the Security Assistant position can apply online through Intelligence Bureau website latest by 17-02-2014. Candidates have to upload the Scanned copy of your recent photograph in JPG/JPEG format with white background and signature. After submission of online application, system will generate the registration slip, take print out of registration slip and keep it for future reference.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to website www.mha.nic.in
- Click on Jobs/Careers link and Select the approriate.
- Choose the Job Post and Click on Apply now for IB Jobs 2014.
- Fill the application with all the details and upload the required documents, then Click Submit link.
- After successful submission of Application, take print out of registration slip and keep it for future reference.
Selection Process: Applicants would be short-listed for the joining on the basis of written test, local language test and personality test and medical examination.
Important Dates of Application:
- Opening of Intelligence Bureau website for online submission of application: 18-01-2014
- Last date for submission of online application: 17-02-2014.
For full details of Intelligence Bureau India Recruitment 2014 regarding Age, Educational Qualification, Experience, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
You can also check :
- RRB Recruitment 2014 – 26,550+ Loco Pilot, Technician Openings
- SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2014 – 60 Deputy Manager Openings
- Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 – 196 Officer, Office Assistant vacancies
- SCCL Mines Jobs 2014 – 175 Badli Worker Openings – www.SCCLmines.com
- MP High Court Jobs 2014 for 883 Stenographer & Asst Grade-III Openings
- Mahatransco Jobs 2014 for Electrical/Civil Engineer and Managerial Openings