UPPCL Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2013: 336 Post for the Assistant Engineer in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. Interested and Eligible candidates can submit their application through online process for post of engineer trainee. candidates can apply online on or before 30-9-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.
UPPCL Assistant Engineers Uttar Pradesh vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 336 vacancies
- For Electrical Engineers: 240 Posts
- Education Qualification for this post is completed Graduation degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks for general/OBC and 55% for reserved category.
- For Computer/IT Engineers: 48 Posts
- Education Qualification for this post is completed Graduation degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Engineering with minimum 60% marks for general/OBC and 55% for reserved category.
- For Electronics Engineer: 33 Post
- Education Qualification for this job is must complete Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks for general/OBC and 55% for reserved category.
- For Civil Engineer: 15 Post
- Education Qualification for this post is candidates must passed Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% for general/OBC and 55% for reserved category.
Age Limit(as on 01-01-2013):
- Candidates age limit must between 21 to 35 years .
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Online Test or Personal Interview.
- For General/OBC category pay the fee of Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST category have to pay fee of Rs.700/-
- You can visit nearest State Bank of India branch by filling a Challan which is downloaded from the website www.uppcl.org or can deposit their fee through online payment process and Pay registration fee.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested applicant can apply online through official website of UPPCL at www.uppcl.org on or before 30-09-2013.
- Go to Official Website
- Click on the download bank challan/pay-in-slip and take a print
- Visit your nearest SBI branch to submitted this form along with application fee.
- Bank give u journal number on the challan.
- Again open the official website and apply online registration.
- Fill up all details with Journal number and branch code and save information.
- When you successfully apply for the post than you can download the Admit card.
- Please keep in Mind-Admit card Will not be sent by Post.
- Online Registration of Application: From 09-09-2013 to 30-09-2013
- Payment of Fees : From 11-09-2013 to 03-10-2013
- Completion of Application From : 13-09-2013 to 07-10-2013
- Probable Date of Examination : 26-10-2013/27-10-2013.
For full details of UPPCL Assistant Engineers Uttar Pradesh Recruitment regarding Age, Educational Qualification, Experience, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below link…