Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 – Officers Posts
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank issued recruitment notification for recruitment of the Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts. The UBGB recruitment 2014 will be done on the basis of Common Written Examination – Regional Rural Banks conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013. Candidates who have been declared qualified at the above said online exam during the month of can apply for Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank recruitment 2014. The details of UBGB Recruitment 2014 are mentioned below.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 Posts Details
|Organisation||Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank|
|Post Name||Officer Scale-III, Officer Scale-II, Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant|
|Total No. Of Posts||188|
|Qual.||performance in RRBs- CWE-II|
|Last Date to Apply||30/12/2013|
|More Jobs||Click Here for more IBPS Jobs|
|S. No.||No. Of Posts||Profile|
|2.||16||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)|
|3.||02||Officer Scale-II (IT)|
|4.||08||Officer Scale -II (Agricultural Officer)|
|5.||114||Officer Scale -I|
|6.||46||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
Total No. of Posts : 188
Edu. Qual.: For UBGB recruitment 2014 Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with knowledge of computer skills for Post of Officer Scale-III, Officer Scale -I & Office Assistant Posts,
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for Post Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
Degree from a recognised University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent for Officer Scale-II (IT)
Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent for Officer Scale -II (Agricultural Officer)
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 Years for MMG Scale III,
18-28 Years for MMG Scale
JMG Scale I & Office Assistant as on 01-07-
Upper age relaxation is as per Govt rules for reserved candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates would be short-listed for the UBGB on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
IBPS CWE II Score Card Details Required: Candidates who have been declared qualified in Online CWE-RRB conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained the 88 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Asst Post. DO check notification for Post wise valid IBPS score card details.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to website www.ubgb.in
- Click on Recruitment link and Select the link Apply Online.
- Fill the application with all the details and Click Submit link.
- After successful submission of Application, take the print out of the submitted online application form and keep for future reference.
Important Dates of Application:
- Opening of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank website for online submission of application: 12-12-2013
- Last date for submission of online application: 30-12-2013
- Last Date for Reprint: 14-01-2014
For full details of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 regarding Age, Educational Qualification, Experience, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on beLow link
- Click Here for Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 Advt.
- Click Here to check the official website of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Click Here to Apply Online.
You can also check :
- Kaveri Grameena Bank recruitment 2014 Apply Online | www.kaverigrameenabank.com
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank BGVB recruitment 2013
- Gail Recruitment 2014 through GATE 2014 – Executive Trainee posts